Our minimum qualifications for employment include the following:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be willing to pass a medical and /or psychological test as a condition of employment or continued employment (including tests for substance abuse).
- Must have an honorable discharge from military (if served).
- Must meet minimum requirements of state licensing for security guard employment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions).
- Must have a reliable means of communication (e.g., home phone or cell phone).
- Must have reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to effectively speak, read, and write English.
- Must maintain a neat hair style, cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from extending below the top of the uniform shirt or jacket collar.
- Must refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces, or jewelry in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongue, or other extremities.
- Must be clean shaven, except for a neatly trimmed mustache, unless mustaches are prohibited by client (e.g., when they might interfere safety masks).
- Must furnish black socks and plain-toed black shoes in good condition, to be worn with uniform if employed full-time.
- Must be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed, including weekends and holidays.
Rattlesnake Security, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer, We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.